Channel Partner Engagement
A multi-country channel loyalty programme designed to reward Business Partners’ sales representatives for selling their products and services. The programme has been running successfully for more than 11 years in 11 countries across Asia Pacific.
This programme aims at increasing profitability by ensuring a healthy and long lasting relationship between the company & its partners. Also, reduce the impact of competition by incentivizing the sales representatives on the sales they make.
More than 800 channel partners are part of this programme with over 3000 sales representatives participating.
Channel Partners across Asia Pacific countries
- Increase sales through enterprise channel partners and incentivise the sales force of HP through a points based program
- Educate channel partners about their products through a variety of interactive mediums
- Encourage channel partners to attend training programmes
- Increase frequency of communication and reward channel partners for positive behavior
- Points based incentives; depending on the sales performance
- Product knowledge through quiz/ surveys
- Training and certification
- Relationship building through various initiatives
- Rewards through comprehensive multi-country rewards catalogue
- Offer attractive bonus multipliers and dynamic seasonal promotions
- A measurable increase in new registrations and sales
- Increase in region wise channel penetration and revenue was observed
- The communication index also improved
Contact us to find out how we can help your organisation reach, recognize, reward and retain your customers, channel partners and employees.