WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
Accentiv’ India delivers end-to-end loyalty solutions from loyalty program development to loyalty software implementation to rewards management and last-mile fulfilment. As a reputed full-service rewards & loyalty company, Accentiv’ India manages several award-winning programs across various industry verticals in India. We deliver loyalty software and solutions for our diverse portfolio of B2B, B2C and B2E clients. Our solutions include channel/ customer/ influencer loyalty programs, employee rewards & recognition and points-based reward programs. We deliver more than 8 million digital rewards for our 250+ clients every year.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
You are responsible in managing the Clients’ Operational SLAs with respect to Order Fulfillment TAT, Report Management, Query Response/Resolution, Escalation Management, Coordination with Client and Internal SPOCs for operational requirements, optimal utilization of resources.
The main responsibilities are:
- To ensure the Orders are fulfilled within the agreed TAT of the client.
- To ensure sharing of Daily/Weekly/Fortnightly/Monthly Reports in the agreed frequency in an accurate manner.
- To ensure complaints are responded and resolved within the agreed timeframe,
- Coordination with Client and Internal SPOCs for timely fulfillment of orders and compliant closure.
- To ensure Optimal utilization of resources by cross-utilizing them to obtain maximum productivity.
- To manage escalations received from the clients/customers in an appropriate manner.
- Client Program SOPs to be reviewed and amended on a half-yearly basis.
- To identify manual tasks/reports carried out by the team and ensure likely automation for the same.
- To ensure the Helpdesk is managed well. The Call log reports/Email trackers are monitored, to do regular Call/Email audits and share feedback to the resources for development.
- Identify exceptional work managed by the team and recognize them for SPOT/X-tra Mile Award.
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in any discipline.
- 4-5 years of experience in Customer Service Industry with Team Management skills.
- Client Relationship & inter-personal skills
- Technical ability – Good in MS Excel. Good working knowledge in MS office.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and achieve the desired results.
- Able to manage multiple-task, Workload and priorities.
- Fluent in English, Hindi and a regional language.
EXPECTED START DATE – Immediate
OTHER DETAILS – N.A.