WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
Accentiv’ India delivers end-to-end loyalty solutions from loyalty program development to loyalty software implementation to rewards management and last-mile fulfillment’s a reputed full-service rewards & loyalty company, Accentiv’ India manages several award-winning programs across various industry verticals in India. We deliver loyalty software and solutions for our diverse portfolio of B2B, B2C and B2E clients. Our solutions include channel/ customer/ influencer loyalty programs, employee rewards & recognition and points-based reward programs. We deliver more than 8 million digital rewards for our 250+ clients every year.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
Help to set up, maintain and frequently update the product database, with the most up to date information and help to reduce the conversion time for products, by providing real time information regarding the products.
The main responsibilities are:
- To develop sourcing and procurement activities to support key business objectives.
- Streamline the system and procedure for effective inventory control to ensure readily available stocks to meet the client SLA.
- Manage Inventory with a less working Capital and ensure timely replenishment of stocks.
- Develop, implement, and maintain a supplier relationship and evaluation process to measure effective supplier performance and compliance.
- Managing Customer escalassions Wit right solution
- Identification of cost savings and cost reduction opportunities
- Managing the staff and process around the procure to pay life cycle Sourcing, vendor management, purchase order, invoice processing and payments.
- Managing inventory accounting and stock reconciliations in all the platforms
- WIP Management for product, make sure stock available to close the pending
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
- UG /PG degree. Good in Inventory management
- 3+ years of experience in similar industry
- Good amount of knowledge about Procurements, PO Management, Vendor follow ups and Inventory forecasting methods.
- Able to work independently on fulfillment and problem solving
- Able to manage multiple-task, Escalation management.
- Provide the solution for problematic instances
- Fluent in Hindi ,English & Tamil.
- Good working knowledge in MS office and Excel.
EXPECTED START DATE – Immediate
OTHER DETAILS – N.A.