WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
In 2019, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed €31 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
The Director of business development is primarily responsible for New Client Development. This role would also be accountable for increasing company revenue by identifying profitable business opportunities and developing long-term business growth strategies. As a part of India Leadership Team this rôle would own end to end growth & development of New Business by adding Customers to offerings of Edenered in India.
To be successful as a director of business development, you should be persuasive and have strong business acumen. Ultimately, an exceptional director of business development should be adept at negotiating sound business deals as well as demonstrate excellent communication, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
Responsibilities for the role:
- Create and execute a strategy to source, develop and maintain a pipeline of new potential partnerships in line to the Business Targets.
- To understand and generate Market study in terms of competition mapping, market intelligence and market share.
- Maintain direct and active relationships with business partners, including proactively resolving business and technical issues and serving as an internal advocate.
- Remain knowledgeable on relevant market and industry trends, developing a deep understanding of customer needs, priorities, and pain points.
- Build trust and great working relationships with your direct team and key partners.
- Leverage data to gain a better understanding of existing and potential customers.
- Identify and cultivate potential customer relationships that are aligned with the overall business strategy
- Screen potential business deals by analyzing market opportunities, ascertaining strategic fit and market overlap, identifying deal requirements and earnings potential (including financial modeling) and evaluating options.
- Develop and deliver sales/marketing presentations for potential customers
- Assist with the close of new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with delivery teams to ensure deal profitability.
- Develop, manage and maintain an active pipeline of prospective Customers.
- Ensure Proper handover of New Clients to the Account Management Team
- Management of Sales Tea – ensure team efficiency, monitor sales team performance, allocate targets etc.
- Interact & Coordinate with the Marketing Team for Lead Generation.
- Be In tune with market trends and have active interactions with Product Team to provide information & Feedback.
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
Who you are :
- Combination of customer-obsessed, and business-focused to delight customers while achieving company goals.
- An effective communicator and collaborator, with excellent negotiation and presentation skills, with the ability to confidently share their vision to all audiences.
- Comfortable taking the reins on initiatives, and thriving in an autonomous, unstructured environment.
- Prioritization of client strategy and day-to-day team activities.
- Excellent data-driven problem-solving/decision-making and strategic thinking skills.
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to handle stress and conflict
- Ability to influence at all levels.
- Proven Track Record of Sales Team Management
- Past Experience in handling Lead generation and product teams interactions.
Knowledge & Experience:
- You have 10 – 15 years’ experience In Sales & Business Development roles with at least 5 years of experience leading Sales Teams
- Have an understanding of the Rewards Ecosystem in India & preferably have/ are working in this sector.
- Have been exposed to corporate sales and solution selling with a good sales and marketing acumen.
- Have worked in Sales Teams of Startup, Fast Growing companies in Rewards, Tech, Product, FinTech, SAAS.
- General Sales Skills: Prospecting, Lead Generation, Appointment Setting, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing.
- Experience in working with senior level executives across an organization.
- Have a Master’s in Business Administration specializing in Sales & Marketing
EXPECTED START DATE – February 2023
Location: India (Delhi/ NCR, Mumbai)
Report Line: Chief Operating Officer, Accentiv, India