WHAT IS EDENRED?
Edenred is a pioneer, a tech leader and the everyday companion for people at work across more than 46 countries. Our 10,000 employees are committed to making the world of work a better place for all, one that is safer, more efficient and more user-friendly. At Edenred, our passion for customers, respect, imagination, simplicity and entrepreneurial spirit are our values. For anyone who needs to vibe in their professional life, we are the best place for you to work and grow.
In 2019, thanks to its global technology assets, the Group managed €31 billion in business volume, primarily carried out via mobile applications, online platforms and cards.
Edenred is listed on the Euronext Paris stock exchange and included in the following indices: CAC Next 20, FTSE4Good, DJSI Europe and MSCI Europe.
YOU WILL VIBE WITH US
A day in the life :
- Fully understand the Ticket Xpress ecosystem and the key stakeholders’ needs.
- Own the creative process of generating, developing and curating new ideas
- Lead the planning, scoping, and prioritization of projects to achieve business goals.
- Determine roadmap, features, project requirements, goals, and constraints.
- Document high-level requirements, acceptance criteria and KPI’s that push the product strategy forward and achieve key objectives
- Ensure a continuous cycle of feedback from stakeholders being integrated in the product planning and development process through backlog grooming, refinement and prioritization activities
- Make decisions based on facts from a sound understanding of organizational priorities, voice of stakeholders, analytics, benchmarks, industry reporting and emerging trends
- Communicate across the organization, and to senior level stakeholders, to ensure alignment and clarity of what is being developed and why
- Collaborate on testing strategy with the UX and Analytics team (such as A/B testing, User Testing, etc.)
- Work with engineering, design, and QA to foster team dynamics
- Educate others on the capabilities and best practices of Ticket Xpress
The Product Manager captures the imagination with compelling narratives of initiative, hard work, and innovation. The Product Manager can spark emotion and action, transmit values and objectives, foster collaboration, and lead people and organizations into the future. The Product Manager owns the roadmap and must prioritize building what matters most to achieve the strategic goals of the organization.
WE WILL VIBE WITH YOU
You have demonstrated:
- Expert in design thinking and proficiency in drawing storyboards, creating wireframes, creating product backlogs, writing user stories and developing acceptance criteria
- Experience in the e-commerce/payments industry is desirable Experience building mobile and web products – including experience working on products with developer facing interfaces (i.e. APIs and SDKs);
- Energized by complex problem solving and ability to push the innovation on solutions
- Decision making and prioritization skills to ensure highest value capture
- Ability to work under pressure from multiple parties, managing stakeholder conflicts effectively
- Knowledge and understanding of software development process and best practices (e.g. test-driven development, continuous integration, etc.)
- Experience in coaching Agile teams is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills Languages required: Fluent in oral and written English